Xing Yi Quan Theory

Discuss Taijiquan or other soft styles. Theory, practice and applications. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga, taiqiman

Re: Xing Yi Quan Theory

Postby SzJoska » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:55 am

Hi again, i feel a bit ashamed that i always come here with my questions, but it could be great honor learning from somebody (Zero), anybody (if you learn Xingyiquan :) ).

Question 1: If i'm a beginner, so i'm practicing like i said now about 4 month, but i only done San Ti Shi (max period 8 min.), Tim Cartmell's warm up and Liang Shou You's Qigong, since then i put away my dumbbels and i thought if i should or not begin some bodyweight execises like: pushups, situps, squats till i get to one arm pushups and pistols (one legged squats) ? or Tim Cartmell's and Liang Shou You's qigong should be enough ?

Question 2: If i could only do 8 min San Ti Shi then it's better to not to begin Pi quan?

Question 3: In Dr. Yang's and Liang Shou You' book the changing direction in Pi quan it's not written wrongly? Because when i read deeply not only once, i thought: if you end with left hand Pi, then do the turning like it's written, then step with your right leg forward then (it's written that you do the right hand Pi) you should repeat the left hand Pi ? because the right leg is in front no ? or am i wrong?

Question 4: It could be a good thing doing San Ti Shi and with time the five elements with wrist bag and ankle bag, too?

Sorry for too many questions, good practicing, and good day!
SzJoska
Forum Contributor

Postby yeniseri » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:49 am

Jibengong is the consistant thread that needs to be done per one's training schedule along with some level of 'power' training. "power' as in having some 'force behing the movements with execution of 'techniques. I say power training because many modern practitioner tend to dislike what is termed exercise imagining they can gain that through some qi training and this is false.'

Talk with your original teacher for clarification needed!
yeniseri
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby SzJoska » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:27 am

Hi again, i feel a bit ashamed that i always come here with my questions, but it could be great honor learning from somebody, anybody (if you learn Xingyiquan ).

Question 1: If i'm a beginner, so i'm practicing like i said now about 4 month, but i only done San Ti Shi (max period 8 min.), Tim Cartmell's warm up and Liang Shou You's Qigong, since then i put away my dumbbels and i thought if i should or not begin some bodyweight execises like: pushups, situps, squats till i get to one arm pushups and pistols (one legged squats) ? or Tim Cartmell's and Liang Shou You's qigong should be enough ?

Question 2: If i could only do 8 min San Ti Shi then it's better to not to begin Pi quan?

Question 3: In Dr. Yang's and Liang Shou You' book the changing direction in Pi quan it's not written wrongly? Because when i read deeply not only once, i thought: if you end with left hand Pi, then do the turning like it's written, then step with your right leg forward then (it's written that you do the right hand Pi) you should repeat the left hand Pi ? because the right leg is in front no ? or am i wrong?

Question 4: It could be a good thing doing San Ti Shi and with time the five elements with wrist bag and ankle bag, too?

Sorry for too many questions, good practicing, and good day!
Oops i posted it two times, Sorry!
SzJoska
Forum Contributor

Postby SzJoska » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:04 pm

Hello, happy new year to everyone!
I would like to question that is Xingyiquan good for absolutely first style?
Or it would be better learning some external kung fu like Shaolin kung fu firstly for leg strength because of the lot of stances in it and for becoming stronger? Even the majority of kung fu masters practiced some kind of external kung fu in early years and only after maybe 30 years old they began learning some kind of internal kung fu. Or what if somebody starts with internal, just doing some external dumbbell and else body conditioning and bodybuilding exercises? Or is it enough some pushups and one legged squats and situps (plus San Ti Shi of course :) )for xingyiquan and you will have enough strenght? So is it worth spending time with external style if you like more to learn Xingyiquan? Good practise to you!!!
SzJoska
Forum Contributor

形意拳十六分練法 Xingyiquan 16 Points on the Practice Method

Postby ZERO » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:43 am

•寸 Cùn/Inch
•踏 Tà/Tread
•鑽 Zuān/Drill
•接 Jiē/Receive
•來 Lái/Come
•合 Hé/Combine
•儆 Jing/Warn
•方 Fāng/Square
•過 Guò/Pass
•踦 Ji/Shin
•起落 Qi Luo/Rise & Fall
•進退 Jin Tui/Advance & Retreat
•陰陽 Yin Yang
•五行 Wu Xing/Five Phases
•動靜 Dong Jing/Movement & Stillness
•虛實 Xú Shi/Empty & Solid
"Perfect happiness is the absence of striving for happiness."
~Zhuang Zi~
ZERO
Forum Addict

Re: 形意拳十六分練法 Xingyiquan 16 Points on the Practice Method

Postby ZERO » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:47 am

•寸 Cùn/Inch: refers to the footwork. The lead foot Advances, the rear foot Follows. It is said that both legs together are one leg.

•踏 Tà/Tread: refers to the falling of the steps. The foot falls flat, rising evenly & falling naturally. The rear foot falls to the ground & the front foot also rises. Alternate naturally, training Drilling, Stomping, Treading, & Stamping Legs.

•鑽 Zuān/Drill: The hand & body drill outward together. The outgoing foot, elbow & toes lift & overturn. The song says, "No Overturn, no Drill. No Drill, no Overturn. Overturn is Drill, Drill is Overturn: one motion."

•接 Jiē/Receive: refers to binding the upper & lower body into one. The hips & legs receive the weight of the upper body. When directed by the waist, the body becomes a single unit.

•來 Lái/Come: Move with the Scissor Legs motion. The inner thighs, knees, & inside of the advancing foot brush as you move forward.

•合 Hé/Combine: Recognize the Six Combinations. Externally, the hands & feet combine, the elbows & knees combine, & the shoulders & hips combine. Internally, the Xīn combines with the Yi, the Yi combines with the Qi, & the Qi combines with the Li. But, really, the Six Combinations means everything combined into a single unit.

•儆 Jing/Warn: refers to expressing the fighting spirit & intention to win through the eyes. The enemy is influenced, & one can examine his nature. "Be vicious, like poison."

•方 Fāng/Square: refers to correct, upright posture. Square means Straight. "From the front it looks slanted, from the side it looks straight."

•過 Guò/Pass: refers to maintaining contact & lively resistance in the limbs when solo training. Pay attention to the Scissor Legs in the steps, & the Filing in Tearing Hands. The hands rub each other in passing, the elbows rub the ribs in passing, & the thighs rub at the knees in passing.

•踦 Ji/Shin: Attention must be paid to the shin in movement. The song says, "Must have the knee & shin together." The knee & shin must work together. In speaking of Advancing & Retreating stepping, both feet are not opened to a large degree. The main point of this Fist is that the perineum is lifted up. Both knees & thighs advance quickly. When both feet are horizontally open, then when you raise the perineum, the Jing is equal everywhere.

•起落 Qi Luo/Rise & Fall: To Rise is to go out, to Fall is to strike. Rising is striking, Falling is also striking. Rising & Falling is like the overturning of waves.

•進退 Jin Tui/Advance & Retreat: Advance Step is low, Retreat Step is high. If you need to Advance, then advance. If you need to Retreat, then retreat. The song says, "'Advance low, Retreat high' is the true transmission." If Advance & Retreat aren't understood then you practice Martial Arts in vain.

•陰陽 Yin Yang: Look at Yin, it contains Yang. Look at Yang, it contains Yin. They are mutually dependent, they are mutually rooted. Yin & Yang are emphasized when discussing the contradictory movements inside of things.

•五行 Wu Xing/Five Phases: You must harmonize the Five Phases. The Internal Five Phases are the Five Zang & Six Fu organs. The External Five Phases are the Five Fists. The emphasis of Five Phases Theory is the mutually interconnected nature of all things. Yin & Yang cannot be cut open, the five types of Qi dominate at different times.

•動靜 Dong Jing/Movement & Stillness: Stillness makes the root, movement makes the function. With stillness, the use is not revealed. With movement, no trace is left. "Movement & Stillness," means considering the relationship between issuing & not-issuing: "movement with no non-movement, stillness with no non-stillness."

•虛實 Xú Shi/Empty & Full: Emptiness is "Jing/Essence," Fullness is "Ling/Spiritual Force." Jing & Ling together are completely Emptiness & Fullness. The Quanpu says, "Jing nourishes Ling." The root Qi nourishes the Shen/Spirit. With training, one will begin to get the "Golden Elixir." Empty & Full should be separated & understood clearly. The hands & feet have Empty & Full. The Three Sections & Nine Openings have Empty & Full. When practicing Martial Arts, the hands & feet have the qualities of being Empty & Full.
~Zhuang Zi~
ZERO
Forum Addict

Xingyiquan's Six Models

Postby ZERO » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:04 pm

•雞腿 - Chicken Legs: The thighs rub each other in passing, the knees close strongly.

•龍身 - Dragon Body: The waist leads movement. Rise, Fall, Expand, & Contract, all are guided by the waist.

•熊膀 -Bear Shoulders: Settle the shoulders, erect the neck, raise the head & move the arms from the back. Rising Hand is not Drilling Fist, it's using the Bear Shoulders.

•鷹爪 - Eagle Claws: The hands go out like steel files, & come back like iron hooks. The hands strongly manifest the Tearing Force when separating.

•虎抱 - Tiger Embrace: The chest relaxes & expands laterally. When the back is straight, the chest becomes a bow that multiplies force as it passes through to the arms.

•雷聲 - Thunder Sound: Settle the Qi to the Dan Tian, relax the chest & breathe from the abdomen. When the Qi is full, the voice will resonate & sudden exhalations will be forcefull. "Thunder rolls overhead, people laugh nervously to each other."
~Zhuang Zi~
ZERO
Forum Addict

十二形練法/Shi'er Xing Lian Fa - Twelve Shapes Practice Method

Postby ZERO » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:52 pm

龍、虎、猴、馬、鮀、雞、
鷹、熊、駘、蛇、鷂、燕。
Dragon, Tiger, Monkey, Horse, Alligator, Chicken,
Eagle, Bear, Tai, Snake, Sparrow Hawk, Swallow.

龍有搜骨之法、虎有撲食之勇、猴有蹬山之能、馬有跡蹄之功、鮀有浮水這靈、雞有欺闖之勇、鷹有捉拿之技、熊有豎項之力、駘有豎尾之才、蛇有撥草之巧、鷂有入林之精、燕有抄水之靈。
Dragon has the method of searching bones, Tiger the bravery to pounce on food, Monkey has the ability to tread the mountains, Horse has the skill of marking with hooves, Alligator skillfully floats on water, Chicken has the bravery to seize the advantage & rush, Eagle has the skill to seize & catch, Bear has the power of an erect neck, Tai has the talent of erecting it's tail, Snake has the skill of parting the grass, Sparrow Hawk has the refinement of entering the forest, Swallow has the nimbleness to draw water.

束身而起,藏身而落,起如風,落如箭,打倒還嫌慢,起如箭,落如風,追風趕月不放松。論身法,不可前栽後仰,不可左斜右歪,往前一直而出,往後一直而落。論步法,寸步、快步、踐步不可缺。論足法,足起而鑽,足落而翻,不鑽不翻,以寸為先。肩要催肘,肘要催手。腰催胯,胯催膝,膝催足。肩催胯,胯催膝,膝催足,足催肩,肩催肘,肘催手。
Bind the body & rise, Conceal the body & fall, rise like the wind & fall like an arrow, casually knock down a critic as payback, rise like an arrow & fall like the wind, chase the wind to catch the moon doesn't slacken. Discussing Body Method, it cannot but be that the front plants & the rear faces up, the left inclines & the right leans, in moving forward extend in a straight line, in moving backwards return in a straight line. Discussing Stepping Method, Inch Step, Quick Step, & Treading Step cannot be deficient. Discussing Foot Method, raising the foot is drilling, lowering the foot is overturning, when neither drilling not overturning, then use it to inch ahead. The shoulders urge the elbows, the elbows urge the hands, the waist urges the Kua, the Kua urges the knees, the knees urge the feet, the shoulders urge the Kua, the Kua urges the knees, the knees urge the feet, the feet urge the shoulders, the shoulders urge the elbows, & elbows urge the hands.
~Zhuang Zi~
ZERO
Forum Addict

形意十四處打法/Xingyi Fourteen Points Striking Method

Postby ZERO » Fri May 27, 2016 8:57 pm

頭為一拳,肩為一拳,肘為一拳,胯為一拳,手為一拳,膝為一拳,足為一拳,全身為一拳。

•頭為一拳/Tou Wei You Quan - The Head is a single Fist
•左右肩為一拳/Zuo You Jian Wei Yi Quan - Left & Right Shoulders are single Fists
•左右肘為一拳/Zuo You Zhou Wei Yi Quan - Left & Right Elbows are single Fists
•左右胯為一拳/Zuo You Kua Wei Yi Quan - Left & Right Hips are single Fists
•左右手為一拳/Zuo You Shou Wei Yi Quan - Left & Right Hands are single Fists
•左右膝為一拳/Zuo You Xi Wei Yi Quan - Left & Right Knees are single Fists
•左右足為一拳/Zuo You Zu Wei Yi Quan - Left & Right Feet are single Fists
•全身為一拳/Quan Shen Wei Yi Quan - The Whole Body is a single Fist
~Zhuang Zi~
ZERO
Forum Addict

五拳歌訣/Wu Quan Ge Jue - Five Fists Song Secrets

Postby ZERO » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:40 am

劈拳歌訣/Pi Quan Ge Jue - Chopping Fist Song

雙榻雙鑽氣相連,起吸落呼莫等閒。
易骨易筋加洗髓,腳踩手劈一氣傳。
Both hands gather, both hands drill, mutually connected by Qi, rising inhale, falling exhale, isn't unimportant. Change the Bones, Change the Muscles, & Wash the Marrow, the legs Stamp, the hands Chop, & One Qi circulates.

鑽拳歌訣/Zuan Quan Ge Jue - Drilling Fist Song

鑽拳原是地反天,上下同打是真傳。
左右相同隨意變,收吸發呼勁合丹。
Drilling Fist's source is Earth overturning Heaven, Upper & Lower Connected Strike is an authentic technique. Left & Right are the same, transforming according to your will, collect when inhaling, emit when exhaling, the Jin harmonizes with the Dan.

崩拳歌訣/Beng Quan Ge Jue - Smashing Fist Song

崩拳屬木疾似箭,發動全憑一寸丹。
跟順變化隨法用,轉身提足把樹攀。
Smashing Fist belongs to Wood, it's quickness is like an arrow, launching the whole against a One Cùn Pellet. Following up in favorable variations is the Following Method's Application, Turning Body Raise the Foot & Climb the Tree.

炮拳歌訣/Pao Quan Ge Jue - Pounding Fist Song

炮拳先走虎跳澗,兩劈下裹如搜山。
鑽崩之中加化打,提肛實腹水火關。
Pounding Fist first walks like a Tiger Jumping a Stream, both hands chop down & wrap as if Searching a Mountain. Drill & Smash in the midst of a Transforming Strike, raise the anus to solidify the abdomen & Water will extinguish Fire.

橫拳歌訣/Heng Quan Ge Jue - Crossing Fist Song

橫拳出手似鐵梁,橫中有直橫中藏。
左右穿裹應合意,收勢退橫勁宜剛。
Crossing Fist's outgoing hand resembles an iron beam, Crossing has Straight Crossing concealed within. Left & Right Penetrate & Wrap respond accordingly, Receiving Pattern Retreat Step Crossing's Jin should be firm.
~Zhuang Zi~
ZERO
Forum Addict

形意拳四法/Xingyiquan Si Fa - Xingyiquan's Four Methods

Postby ZERO » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:21 pm

形意拳四法/Xingyiquan Si Fa - Xingyiquan's Four Methods

形意拳四法, 一曰身法, 二曰手法, 三曰腳法, 四曰步法。

Xingyiquan has Four Methods: the first is Body Method, second is Hand Method, third is Leg Method, fourth is Stepping Method.

身法: 不可前攏後仰, 不可左斜右歪, 往前一直而進, 向後一直而退。

Body Method: It shouldn't bend forward or lean backward, it shouldn't slant left or tilt right, moving forward is straight forward advancing, moving backward is straight backward retreating.

手法: 其勁在腕, 其力在指, 轉動靈活, 開合自如。

Hand Method: Its Jin is in the wrist, its Li is in the fingers, turn around with agility, Open & Close freely.

腳法: 腳起而躦, 腳落而翻, 不躦不翻, 一寸而先。

Leg Method: When the leg rises it's Jumping, when the leg falls it's Overturning, when neither Jumping nor Overturning, then one inch ahead.

步法: 又有寸步, 疾步, 躦步三法。寸步者, 即张身用寸力催逼而進, 後足一蹬, 前足自進。疾步者, 馬形步也。其要全在後足用力, 所謂消息全憑後足蹬也。躦步者, 一足放直前進, 後足隨之。步法除寸疾二步外, 躜步最為普通, 在三步中尤稱最要者也。

Step Method: Again, there are three methods, Inch Step, Quick Step, & Jump Step. Inch Step is, to expand the body & use Inch Force to press & advance, the rear foot presses & the lead foot naturally advances. Quick Step is, the Horse Shape's Step. It requires the whole of the rear foot to exert strength, this is what is called "the news completely depends on the rear foot's treading."  Jump Step is, one foot goes straight forward, & the rear foot follows it. The Step Method could remove Inch & Quick, as these two steps are additions, with Jump Step being the most common. Among the Three Steps it is particularly fit to be called the most important.
~Zhuang Zi~
ZERO
Forum Addict

形意拳三乘/Xingyiquan San Cheng - Xingyiquan's Three Vehicles

Postby ZERO » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:14 pm

Sorry about the link! This is too long to cut & paste, but I think you'll enjoy it.

http://sicknesskungfu.com/2017/01/30/%e ... -vehicles/
~Zhuang Zi~
ZERO
Forum Addict

形意拳七順/Xingyiquan Qi Shun - Xingyiquan's Seven Followings

Postby ZERO » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:02 pm

肩要催肘,而肘不逆肩。肘要催手,而手不逆肘。手要催指,而指不逆手。腰要催胯,而胯不逆腰。胯要催膝,而膝不逆胯。膝要催足,而足不逆膝。首要催身,而身不逆首。心氣穩定,陰陽相合,上下相連,內外如一,此之謂七順。

The shoulders should urge the elbows, & the elbows shouldn't oppose the shoulders. The elbows should urge the hands, & the hands shouldn't oppose the elbows. The hands should urge the fingers, & the fingers shouldn't oppose the hands. The waist should urge the kua, & the kua shouldn't oppose the waist. The kua should urge the knees, & the knees shouldn't oppose the kua. The knees should urge the feet, & the feet shouldn't oppose the knees. The Head urges the body, & the body shouldn't oppose the head. The state of mind is stable & settled, Yin & Yang are mutually combined, Above & Below are mutually linked, Inner & Outer are like One, this is called the Seven Followings.
~Zhuang Zi~
ZERO
Forum Addict

形意拳九十一拳法/Xingyiquan's Ninety-one Fists Method

Postby ZERO » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:15 pm

三拳,分為二十一拳;五行生克是十拳,分為七十拳,共九十一拳。一拳分為七拳,是前打、後打、左打、右打、上打、下打、不打、打打。

The Three Fists divide into Twenty one Fists; the Five Phases Generating & Restraining are Ten Fists, which divide into Seventy Fists, altogether making Ninety one Fists. One Fist divides into Seven Fists, Forward Strike, Backward Strike, Left Strike, Right Strike, Upper Strike, Lower Strike, & No Strike, these make the strikes.
Last edited by ZERO on Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Zhuang Zi~
ZERO
Forum Addict

形意拳七疾/Xingyiquan Qi Ji - Xingyiquan's Seven Quicks

Postby ZERO » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:43 pm

七疾者, 眼要疾, 手要疾, 腳要疾, 意要疾, 出勢要疾, 進退要疾, 身法要疾也。習拳者具此七疾, 方能完全制勝。所謂縱橫往來, 目不及瞬, 有
如生龍活虎, 令人不可捉模者, 唯持此耳。

The Seven Quicks are: Eyes must be quick, Hands must be quick, Feet must be quick, Yi must be quick, Going must be quick, Advance & Retreat must be quick, & Body Method must be quick. Those who train Boxing must have these Seven Quicks, only then can one gain totally overpowering victory, what is called Vertical & Horizontal Going & Coming. The eyes blink too late, it is like a lively dragon & animated tiger, causing people to miss the pattern, only grasping the handle.
~Zhuang Zi~
ZERO
Forum Addict

Re: Xingyi Encyclopedia Entry on 5 Flowers Pounding

Postby ZERO » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:28 pm

五花炮由鑽拳、裹拳、踐拳、劈拳、反背拳等五拳组威. 它是在戴氏傳統拳鑽拳、裹拳、踐拳俗稱 “三拳” 的基礎上、加入劈拳、反背拳、由兩人進行攻防訓練的一個形式比較簡單、實用價值却頗大的套路形式. 甲乙二人同时出左三体式, 面对面搭把起势.

Five Flowers Pounding, Drilling Fist, Wrapping Fist, Treading Fist, Chopping Fist, & Back Fist, is a group equal in prestige to the Five Fists. It consists of the “Three Fists” of Dai Family’s Traditional Boxing, Drilling Fist, Wrapping Fist, & Treading Fist, as a foundation with Chopping Fist & Back Fist added on top. This allows both partners to carry out Attack & Defense Training with a single comparatively simple Form, the practical value of which is considerably greater than implied by the Form’s outward appearance. Both partners, A & B, face each other & simultaneously assume San Ti Shi, & Connect as the Initial Pattern.

一名稱
1. Choreography

(一) 起势: 左三体式 (甲乙同)
(1) Initial Pattern: Left San Ti Shi (A & B Together)

甲上方 乙下方
A is the Upper Party B is the Lower Party

(二)右步裹拳卡面捶(即鑽拳) 退步托手
(2) Right Step Wrapping Fist & Clip the Face Hammer (Immediate Drilling Fist) Retreat Step Lifting Hand

(三)挑手踐拳 虛步撥手
(3) Raising Hand Treading Fist Empty Step Dispelling Hand

(四) 劈拳反背拳 側身撥手
(4) Chopping Fist & Back Fist Lateral Body Dispelling Hand

(五)左步裹拳卡面捶 退步托手
(5) Left Step Wrapping Fist & Clip the Face Hammer Retreat Step Lifting Hand

(六)挑手踐拳 虛步撥手
(6) Raising Hand Treading Fist Empty Step Dispelling Hand

(七) 劈拳反背拳 側身撥手
(7) Chopping Fist & Back Fist Lateral Body Dispelling Hand

(八)收势
(8) Closing Pattern

二練法
2. Practice Method

(The pictures in the copy used are not of an acceptable quality, & have been omitted for now.)

三要領
3. Essentials

北拳以側門進擊, 快打猛攻為特點, 有 ”乱而取之” 之意。動作時要眼為先行, 內外相合. 上步時, 要連身擠進, 步步緊逼; 出手時, 要捉拿稳准, 拳擊兇猛; 退步時, 要身縮步快, 靈活迅速。拳法雖然不多, 但打擊效呆明顯。

This Fist uses Side Door Entering Striking. Fast Striking & Violent Attacking are its main features. “Create Chaos & Take It” is the idea. When moving, the Eyes must precede everything else. Inner & Outer are Mutually Combined. When Stepping Forward, you must Connect Bodies to force your way in, pressing hard with every Step; when Extending a Hand, Seizing & Grabbing must be stable, Fist Strikes must be ferocious; When Retreat Stepping, you must Contract the Body & Step quickly, be agile & speedy. Even if there isn’t much to this Boxing Method, the efficacy of the Strikes is simple & obvious.

四歌訣
4. Mnemonic Verse

搭把插步出裹拳, 側進鑽拳取鼻尖.
架手踐拳急打肋, 順步一拳劈在肩.
向上握成反背拳, 拳背向外打鬓間.
一攻一防拳法快, 左右進擊連環演.

Take an Inserting Step while sending a Wrapping Fist, Laterally Advance Drilling Fist to take the tip of his nose.

Blocking Hand Treading Fist quickly strikes the ribs, Smooth Step Single Chopping Fist is located in the shoulder.

Completely master the Back Fist to advance, the back of the fist should strike outwardly at the temple area.

One Attacks, One Defends, the Boxing Method is Quick, Left & Right Entering & Striking Interlink & evolve.
~Zhuang Zi~
ZERO
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to Taijiquan / Tai Chi Chuan