Our White Crane Web Site .. On Line Finally!

Discuss shaolin longfist, white crane or other styles. Theory, practice and applications. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Our White Crane Web Site .. On Line Finally!

Postby baihe shifu » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:22 am

New WCRI Official Web Site Launched!

Over the last few months I have been very busy working on an all new Web Site for the White Crane Research Institute Inc. Finally our new Web Site has been officially launched and is “On the Air!”

The old web address will be used to launch a "World Alliance of Chinese Kung Fu/China Combat Sports Association Australian Branch" Web Site in the near future.

Please take the time to look over the pages within the new web Site and yes you can even sign our Guestbook!

Pleas post here if you wish and let me know your thoughts (but be nice!) :)

You can visit the All new, Official WCRI Web Site by clicking on the link below:

http://www.whitecranegongfu.com
baihe shifu
Forum Addict

Re: Our White Crane Web Site .. On Line Finally!

Postby Sanfung » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:37 pm

I realize that this was from a few years ago. I was going through and looking up a few links recently. This one doesn't appear to work any more, but you can access it from the Internet Archive still:

https://web.archive.org/web/20111216194 ... ongfu.com/

Does anyone happen to have an updated link?
Sanfung
Forum Guru

Re: Our White Crane Web Site .. On Line Finally!

Postby gaoshou » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello Sanfung,

The Web Site you mentioned has been taken down and we are now at a new Web Site which I will be launching hopefully sometime this weekend.

I haven't been on the forum for some time but used to post here under the name of "baihe shifu".

This is my new account 'gaoshou'

I'd be happy to hear from you as its been quite some time!

Best wishes.
gaoshou
Forum Newbie

Return to Shaolin Gong Fu / Kung Fu