Potential Misunderstanding

Found a dead-link? Have a suggestion? Something you don't like, something to contribute? Leave your ideas, info or suggestions.

Potential Misunderstanding

Postby Sanfung » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:46 pm

Over the last few weeks I went back and commented on some threads that I didn't have the opportunity to in the past, and while Inga told me at one point that there is no rule that such behavior violates I did want to make sure that what I was doing wouldn't be misinterpreted as spamming. Naturally I have no wish to do so. However, the forum has been a bit sleepy lately and I still wanted to stay active.
Sanfung
Forum Guru

Re: Potential Misunderstanding

Postby Jason朋友 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:13 pm

Personally, I'm glad you did!

Honestly I appreciate people who do that since it adds activity and interest. It might look like we're just peppering the forum. But i feel like we're just responding to posts for which we can adequately share knowledge. I often go back to the same posts to see if there have been any updates...

There might be a need for more experts to help out as there have been some harder questions lately that don't have any feedback!
Jason朋友
Forum Newbie

Postby Sanfung » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Jason! I use the "View Your Posts" control link up at the top an awful lot to see if anything that I replied to have any more recent replies in their respective threads. It gives a good rundown to see if there was anything that I had missed. I also use "View Unanswered Posts" to find if anyone requested some advice but never received it. As you said, though, we certainly could use some people with a very high level of expertise to answer many of these difficult questions!
Sanfung
Forum Guru

Postby Dvivid » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:42 am

I do the same thing sometimes. Rather than create a new thread, if a topic comes up that pertains to an older conversation I will use that spot to again discuss. Hello!
"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience." - Dr. Yang

http://www.ymaa.com/publishing
Dvivid
Forum God

Return to About the Website