Training Buddy Finder

Found a dead-link? Have a suggestion? Something you don't like, something to contribute? Leave your ideas, info or suggestions.

Training Buddy Finder

Postby leighspost » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:47 pm

It would be really good if you had on the forum a section dedicated to connecting YMAA students throughout the world. So we can meet and train with other students local to us.

For example I practice alone because there are no YMAA schools nearby. I can find a few in the UK but I want to know if there are any people local to me that are in the same situation so we can meet and train.

Could you put, for example, 'training buddy finder'. So I could go into it and find England/Cambridigeshire/Wisbech and it would show me who locally is looking for a training partner.

It should be straight forward to set up on the forum and the members themselves can post their locations.
Hand forged hand folded tai chi swords made to custom.
http://www.masterforge.co.uk
leighspost
Forum Regular

Postby trimax » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:35 am

It is indeed a very interesting idea. This might become a feature once we start creation of user accounts on YMAA.COM, with some sort of social networking possibility for YMAA members - tentatively scheduled for 1st quarter of 2008. Stay tuned.
trimax
Admin

Return to About the Website