PODCAST Available

Found a dead-link? Have a suggestion? Something you don't like, something to contribute? Leave your ideas, info or suggestions.

PODCAST Available

Postby trimax » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:33 am

A new feature has been added to the website. Dr. Yang's interview for Radio WBZ 1030 Boston NewsRadio is now available as podcast at the Articles section of the site: http://www.ymaa.com/articles.

The interview was conducted in late September via phone and first aired in October 2006.

The funny thing was they repeated the show at about 2:00am, and immediately people started to call the school at 2:30am!!!! The phones kept ringing and ringing. I was the only one there sleeping at the time and thought it was an emergency and answered the phone. Then I heard someone on the other side of the line giving congratulations to YMAA and Dr. Yang! It was just CRAZY! I was still sleepy and did not even responded coherently,... 2:30 AM calls should be banned except for EMERGENCY!!!!
trimax
Admin

Re: PODCAST Available

Postby Inga » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:47 am

[quote="trimax"] It was just CRAZY! I was still sleepy and did not even responded coherently,... 2:30 AM calls should be banned except for EMERGENCY!!!![/quote]

naw, that's just how things are here, in "bawstin". 2.30 am phone calls are fun :) you get those wonderful bleary, just woke up voices and really honest answers. i love it. you shouldn't have told that story cause next time you are here i'll call the school to tell you there is no emergency, it's okay to go back to sleep. just don't tell master yang tho, he'll kick my butt. he was kicking bottoms last night, even ill he can find his mark.
Ancora Imparo
Inga
Admin

Return to About the Website