YMAA.COM refurbishment

Found a dead-link? Have a suggestion? Something you don't like, something to contribute? Leave your ideas, info or suggestions.

YMAA.COM refurbishment

Postby Inga » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:33 am

I just wondered if there is an estimated timeline for when work on the webpages will be done..in particular the forum. I know others have had some of the same awkward problems as me, for example sometimes the site won't load, sometimes when I try and post it puts up multiple copies tho actually that seems to have settled down. Lately I have to log in twice to access the material, although after the first attempt I am on the "who is online" list, but when I click on a subject it takes me back to login and after the second try I do get on. But of course when I go to log off, it says I have logged out at the top, but my name is still on the "who is online" list. A side effect of this has been I do not get the 'new posts' shading when I do get online. I am trying to be patient, I realise upgrading is a long process and there will be teething problems. I think the publishing area looks great, clearly laid out and easy to access, my only wish is that you had more external arts material available. Okay, that is my rant today :) Good luck with the refurbishment, I am looking forward to seeing the community page and hopefully a new newsletter from Master Yang.
Ancora Imparo
Inga
Admin

Postby trimax » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:54 am

Hi! Work on the new site is proceeding and we are working as fast as possible to resolve the issues! We definitely would like the process to be as fast as possible but there will be areas that will need some time. All I can ask is some patience as it will be worth waiting for the community area to come together. Soon,...

Thanks for the patience!
-Tony
trimax
Admin

Return to About the Website