wild goose qigong

Discuss YMAA Publishing's books, videos and DVDs. Have you read/seen an YMAA Publishing work? Share your thoughts, discuss its ideas. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: Dvivid, DavidR

wild goose qigong

Postby vamos » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:03 pm

i have hong-chao zhang wild goose qigong book which is great. I really like the form and personally think its health benefits are better than taiji qigong(unless you began skin breathing etc whilst doing the form). However i would bet my last pound that some of the moves i do in the form are not quite right. You sell his book in the ymaa but not a dvd? I think i saw a video cassette some time back.are you planning to release the dvd along with the book?

Also any plans to realease a more advanced wild goose qigong book/dvd from the same author.

If you know of any external websites compiling Hong-chao zhang books /dvds i would be extremely grAteful if anyone could list them.

oh!is it happy thanks giving time in the U.S. now..if it is Happy Thanks giving!!
vamos
Forum Contributor

Re: wild goose qigong

Postby Dvivid » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:16 am

Hi

No plans for a WIld Goose DVD at this time. There is a lot of material published on the subject from other authors. Have you tried those? How are they?
Dvivid
Forum God

Return to YMAA Publishing