Are there any more Wudang DVD's planed?

Discuss YMAA Publishing's books, videos and DVDs. Have you read/seen an YMAA Publishing work? Share your thoughts, discuss its ideas. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: Dvivid, DavidR

Are there any more Wudang DVD's planed?

Postby John the Monkey mind » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:23 am

Are there any more Wudang DVD's planed? I have them all the Zhou, Xuan-Yun disks so far and think they are excellent but would really love to see Wudang Xing Yi among other things.
John the Monkey mind
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby Dvivid » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:44 pm

I agree, they're great. Im very proud of those.

I have an idea to do Wudang Qigong.

What other subject would be of interest?
"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience." - Dr. Yang

http://www.ymaa.com/publishing
Dvivid
Forum God

Postby John the Monkey mind » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:30 pm

Wudang Qigong sounds good.

Wudang Baguazhang would also be good. Wudang conditioning? How about a disk with a few of the tertiary skills? Push hands? Sword matching set and drills? Wudang free fighting?

Really I would love any of it. The presentation of the disks is also first rate and the applications are clear.

I loved the sword form but my skill is not high as I would like it to be before I start, I am looking to learn Taiji sword first and get a foundation in Bagua.

Wudang Kung Fu Fundamental Training is a good disk so I am going to start going through it over the next year I have only gone over the basics so far.
John the Monkey mind
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby Shen » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Or Tai Chi 13 forms, demonstration and combat versions to make the longer form easier to learn... Just a thought... :D
Shen
Forum User

Postby darth_freak » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:21 am

any xing yi? or saber? :p
"Turn your butt!"
Master Yang.

Xavier
darth_freak
Forum ÜberGuru

Return to YMAA Publishing