Shaolin Intermediate sequances DVD impressions

Discuss YMAA Publishing's books, videos and DVDs. Have you read/seen an YMAA Publishing work? Share your thoughts, discuss its ideas. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: Dvivid, DavidR

Shaolin Intermediate sequances DVD impressions

Postby kippo » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:10 pm

I've received the shaolin intermediate sequences and I have to say that I'm really impressed by the materials shown. Nicholas is doing a great job of explaining every moves in the sequences and not just showing them as seen in the DVD with Lian bu quan and Gong li. It is now possible to learn a sequence from a DVD.

And it's not one (like so many DVDs out there) with just one or two hours of materials. I can't recommend it enough if you were on the fence of buying it.

I've bought the advanced sequences DVD too and I'm eager to watch it.

Great job!
"The things you own ends up owning you"
-Tyler Durden-
kippo
Forum Regular

Deception

Postby kippo » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:59 am

Just to let you know that I haven't received my advanced DVD yet. And I know now that i won't receive it. I contacted YMAA at least 5 times for delivery problems. But only lazy answer from them.

First time in fifteen years of buying online stuff that a company haven't sent me an item.
"The things you own ends up owning you"
-Tyler Durden-
kippo
Forum Regular

Postby Dvivid » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Hello

I just noticed this message in the forum. Not the best place to mention anything pertaining to an order, but I understand you are having both email issues, and a problem with your delivery?

Please realize we take your order very seriously and pride ourselves on fast service, as evidenced by years of good reviews on our website.

Please email the office directly with the details of your order problem and it will immediately be resolved.

info (at) ymaa.com

If you ordered from YMAA and paid, your order will be delivered. There are no exceptions.
"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience." - Dr. Yang

http://www.ymaa.com/publishing
Dvivid
Forum God

Return to YMAA Publishing