Long Fist Forms DVDs

Discuss YMAA Publishing's books, videos and DVDs. Have you read/seen an YMAA Publishing work? Share your thoughts, discuss its ideas. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: Dvivid, DavidR

Long Fist Forms DVDs

Postby darth_freak » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:19 pm

I wanted to know if there'll be a DVD with Yi and Er Lu Mai Fu, Xiao Hu Yan and Shi Zhi Tang? Is it the " Long Fist Kung Fu Intermediate Sequences - August 2008 (tentative)" that is on the YMAA store website? or are those some other sequences like Beng bu etc.?

("Tentative" means that it may come out later? or is there any chances that it'd be earlier? :roll: )
"Turn your butt!"
Master Yang.

Xavier
darth_freak
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby Dvivid » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:22 am

Tentative means we're still deciding the schedule. Yes, that would be the content of the Intermediate DVD. There are no other Shaolin forms captured...YET.

There's only one of me, and putting 12 DVDs out in a year may be impossible, but we're trying this year...Going as fast as possible without having a meltdown!

Thanks,
David
YMAA Video Department
"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience." - Dr. Yang

http://www.ymaa.com/publishing
Dvivid
Forum God

Postby darth_freak » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:33 am

any way someone could help? :roll:

aslo, when a video is shot, how much time does take till the release? Because Master Yang told me there'd be a DVD with only saber basics that'll be shot in June...and I really can't wait for this one :-P

thanks anyway :-)
"Turn your butt!"
Master Yang.

Xavier
darth_freak
Forum ÜberGuru

Return to YMAA Publishing