order ymaa-14164

Discuss YMAA Publishing's books, videos and DVDs. Have you read/seen an YMAA Publishing work? Share your thoughts, discuss its ideas. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: Dvivid, DavidR

order ymaa-14164

Postby Hephaestus » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:20 pm

Greetings.
I recently placed a pre-order for the "Baguazhang" DVD. On the same order, I also placed the "Eight Simple Qigong Exercises for Health" DVD.

I was expecting that, since I placed them as one order and was quoted the shipping price of $17 USD, that they would simply be sent together when the "Baguazhang" DVD was released. Today I received my Qigong DVD, but it says that the other was back-ordered (not yet released), thus my credit card (at the time of this billing) was only charged with the price of the Qigong DVD and $14 shipping.

Will I be charged another full $14 for the shipping of the Bagua DVD? Or just the remaining $3 I agreed to pay?

Thanks.
~H
Hephaestus
Forum Contributor

Postby Dvivid » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:10 am

Hi,

You'll only charged the remining freight ($3) for your shipment to Canada. YMAA ships all orders within 48 hours, and doesn't hold an order for delivery of an item late from the printer, unless instructed to do so.

The Bagua DVD is unfortunately delayed at the printer for technical reasons until Dec 8th. Sorry for this delay.

This forum is only checked occasionally, and isn't the place for time-sensitive issues/questions pertaining to an order. I just happened to browse the forum early this morning and saw your message.

Please email [email protected] or call 800-669-8892 with issues of this nature.

thanks for writng,

Happy holidays,
David
YMAA
"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience." - Dr. Yang

http://www.ymaa.com/publishing
Dvivid
Forum God

Postby Hephaestus » Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:24 pm

In that case, thank you for the speedy response, and for the heads-up regarding order related questions. :)
~H
Hephaestus
Forum Contributor

Return to YMAA Publishing