orders at ymaa publication center

Discuss YMAA Publishing's books, videos and DVDs. Have you read/seen an YMAA Publishing work? Share your thoughts, discuss its ideas. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: Dvivid, DavidR

orders at ymaa publication center

Postby coenen » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:28 am

Hi everybody

my most recent order from ymaa publication center is missing.
the money has been taken from my credit card but the book and dvd i ordered never arrived. i've already sent 3 mails to ymaa publ.center but NO ANSWER. My first order, about two months ago, arrived superfast at my place in Belgium, even within 8 days - and without any problem. whom should i contact to get my goods or to get my mony back? Is there anybody else who has had this kind of experience with ymaa orders ? :evil:
cihef
coenen
Just Arrived

Postby zipwolf » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:12 am

Ive never had a problem with YMAA.

Hope Dvivid sees this, it always sucks when theres a problem with ordering things over the net.
zipwolf
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby maartenm » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:28 pm

this won't help you now, but in Leuven in De Kleine Johannes they have the taiji dvd and some YMAA books and it's cheaper than buying them online...
maartenm
Forum Regular

Postby Dvivid » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:06 pm

Hello,

Sorry to hear of your shipping problem. We always reply to emails within 24 hours, there must be some problem.

Please email Adison in customer service at [email protected] directly, if you have been having trouble with emailing [email protected]. We will get to the root of this problem, and will get your order to you quickly.

You can also call 1-800-669-8892

or 617-323-7215 if the toll-free number wont work for you.

thank you.
"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience." - Dr. Yang

http://www.ymaa.com/publishing
Dvivid
Forum God

Return to YMAA Publishing