Shoes for training?

Discuss training methods, physiology, pedagogy, psychology, morality. Conquer yourself, contribute. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Postby Inga » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:06 pm

is it possible to start a second thread here on clothes/shoes for training/real fighting. seems to be meandering from the original question about which shoes feel good/last long for training and is a great topic. i dress completely for comfort, and in the winter long skirts and hipster jeans (which may be a wee bit snug - for warmth of course) probably aren't going to be practical for kicking in. but a good scrape down the shin and tidy backfist to the head should buy me some time to leg it. one hopes. haven't been in any dodgy situations which deteriorated enough to try it.

'wolf, lol, no wonder you've got chronic knee problems mate. and as to the state of yer face from those knee smashes...haha :)
Inga
Admin

Postby kame » Thu May 25, 2006 2:41 pm

Oh those Dayam Nike 5.0 Ripped.. Right on the sole. I called nike and they refunded the money in the form of NIKE GC. They know about the problem and that's why the new Nike Free have a strap to prevent the sole to rip... Going to get those .... will let ya know....

other then the rip, the nike free are pretty nice comfortable shoe.
kame
Forum Regular

Previous

Return to General Training and Practice