Eye Injury!

Discuss and share your injury experiences, your healing process and methods. Help your fellow students recover. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Eye Injury!

Postby Shinobibeatz1234 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:18 pm

I have been practicing Mantak Chia book The Art of Cosmic Vision for 4 or 5 days! Theres one part about this technique called sunning your eyes, where you look at the sun with your eyes closed. But when i do it i accidentally look at the sun through my glass window, with my eyes open for a few second. My question is this going to make me blind or have some serious side effects forever? I can still read perfect!
Shinobibeatz1234
Forum Regular

Postby darth_freak » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:07 am

It's really a bad idea! Why do you do that? A few seconds? Not even for second you should do that!
Then again, if you wanna pioneer into this domain, it may be of interest for the scientific community...
"Turn your butt!"
Master Yang.

Xavier
darth_freak
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby John the Monkey mind » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:41 pm

I would drop my head before opening the eyes. Relaxation and you are unlikely to stare at the sun as you would be looking down.
John the Monkey mind
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby Dvivid » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:56 am

Dont open your eyes when you're looking into the sun.

Absorbing energy from the sun is an ancient Daoist practice. It is an enormous source of energy, obviously.

You can "nourish" any part of the body by focusing on it and meditating, while feeling the warmth of the sun.

Um, http://ymaa.com/publishing/books/external/sunrise_tai_chi

"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience." - Dr. Yang

http://www.ymaa.com/publishing
Dvivid
Forum God

Return to Injury and recovery