vibrations

Discuss and share your injury experiences, your healing process and methods. Help your fellow students recover. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

vibrations

Postby marc » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:52 am

Hi,

i got this vibrations inside my body. My therapist says to much energie in roots chakra (kundalini problem; difference between ida and pingala). Only a small move (mental or physical) and the hole thing breaks out und make big desorientation. Standing near floating water helps much but i cant stand there fort he rest of my life.

Knows anybody a way out of this?
marc
Forum Newbie

Postby Dvivid » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:33 am

Hi, Marc. First, let me say, I understand. There are many strange phenomena that can occur when one is sensitive and turns attention inward.

Realize that your body is always striving for optimal health and balance.

Whatever your practice is, yoga, meditation, tai chi, etc, just continue what you are doing.

There is a saying in Buddhism: "Don't pay attention to the scenery". This pertains to any kind of phenomena that arises. There are MANY different kinds that can happen for a short time during your advancement in practice.

Wherever you hold your attention in your body, your Qi gathers - so do not pay attention to the vibration when it happens. Just focus your attention completely on observing your breath. Over time it should work itself out.

(Disclaimer: of course, if this is NOT just a passing phenomena, then after some time, you might consider seeing a doctor, in case it is a nervous system problem)
"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience." - Dr. Yang

http://www.ymaa.com/publishing
Dvivid
Forum God

Postby marc » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:09 am

thank you divivid for this answer:)

do you know any case were it was usefull to stay in this phenomena and wait till the mind turns outside by itself? perhaps to open a energie-channel that was completly lost or damaged?

have a nice day
marc
Forum Newbie

Postby Dvivid » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:36 am

Your body 'knows best' how to become well. It is only through emphasizing some incorrect practice that an imbalance like this will occur, unless the vibration is the result of an old injury or illness.

I suggest keeping your mind OFF of the issue, and instead just acting naturally. Of course, monitor it in case it worsens and shows itself to be a nervous system problem or somesuch...
"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience." - Dr. Yang

http://www.ymaa.com/publishing
Dvivid
Forum God

Postby joeblast » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:22 am

two words....zhang zhuang :)
joeblast
Forum DemiGod

Return to Injury and recovery