Chronic Kidney Disease

Discuss and share your injury experiences, your healing process and methods. Help your fellow students recover. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Chronic Kidney Disease

Postby javieroan » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:12 pm

A very good friend has Chronic Kidney Disease . Could somebody suggest some qi gong or tai chi exercise for help her with this disease?.

Tanks for your reply.

Javier Roa
Javier
javieroan
Forum Regular

THANKS

Postby javieroan » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:59 am

Paper.

Thanks for your advice. I will transmit to her the given suggestion.

Bye
Javier
javieroan
Forum Regular

Postby angryboy » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:54 am

To tell the truth, perhaps she must contact strong qi gong or other master, that perhaps in first step charge shis kidneys, so she will have more power to begin exercises (good accupuncture doctor and internal nature medicine are als can be helpful at the begin)! Some hatha yoga postures train the back muscles and tendons, she can concentrate sheself during the exercises on this organs (kidneys), kidney breathing during exercise can perhaps help also. Does she has problem with spine in the bottom and other parts? Can she make kalachkara (wheel) yoga posture? It is only for cheking of the spine, wether it is flexible... All deseases have at the begin psyhological or emotional problems... Had she problems in the field of "man and women"?
looking for something, that i don't know ald looking for my errors in past. thanks for corrections!
angryboy
Forum Addict

Return to Injury and recovery