Sauna and Qigong

Discuss Qigong, its ideas, theories and practice. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Sauna and Qigong

Postby je murin » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:06 pm

What do you think about Sauna? Is there any tradition of spas or sweating-rooms in chinese culture?
Or is it just too hard for the body according to qigong?
je murin
Forum Regular

Postby angryboy » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:57 am

thanks, i think the sauna with beutifull peoples of opposite sex, can cause different sensations in your mind, body, imaginations and illusions... So i think it is good, you can follow them... For me it is too high... :cry: But all practices can be used for different levels of your body or energy system... Opening heart is for example very high: connection of "heart" with sexual organs and so... Some peoples develope only definite "parts" in life, so if you haven't met in your life peoples with developed other "parts" or "levels" than you are happy... It is only my thoughts in this direction, may be not truth! Sure you can try to feed your body and organs with this heat, or stimulate point hui in sitting on the hot surface or lungs breathing the hot air! I haven't tried it may be... In any case energy exchange occurs on definite levels without physical touching... I have read that peoples in sauna have no masks?
looking for something, that i don't know ald looking for my errors in past. thanks for corrections!
angryboy
Forum Addict

Postby je murin » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:19 am

well what I usually do is just set myself as comfortable as possible and let the heat go through me. it has a very strong cleansing effect I think. to work with this heat... I don't know to be honest :)
je murin
Forum Regular

Return to Qigong / Chi Kung