Surviving Cancer with Qigong

Discuss Qigong, its ideas, theories and practice. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Surviving Cancer with Qigong

Postby Dvivid » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:12 am

"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience." - Dr. Yang

http://www.ymaa.com/publishing
Dvivid
Forum God

Postby DOM » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:43 pm

It is great to here success stories like this.And exspecialy from natural methodes like chigung.I gess this is in responce to the previous thread.It is my hope and desire that nothing bad and only good can happen from training chi gung.I am not the one who said it can be dangerous Dr.Yang did in his books.I am only trying to get at the truth so I or anyone else will not bring them selves any harm.Stories like this will have all of us beleaving chigung is 100% and safe will save your life.Hey I realy do hope this is the case.But in all his books he states more then once neigung training can be dangerous. Maybe he puts this in his books for legal reasons I do not know.If so please tell me so I can forget about what I have read and get on with my training.But intill I find out more about what I have read I have to qestion and seek out the answers.I thought this would be the place to seek out these answers since you and so many others here have direct contact with him.I am not trying to bring a negitive light to the practice of chigung.I am just looking to discusse chigung methodes,theroy and correct training methodes as outlined in his books with other exsperiance practitioners.I do not understand why this subject is met with such a defencive attitud.But sinced it seems that this topic can not and will not be discussed here this will be the end of it.But one last thing wich I think we are all interested in know.What are the chigung methodes he used to heal this man?
DOM
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby yat_chum » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:25 pm

Last edited by yat_chum on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
yijing zhidong

use stillness to overcome movement
yat_chum
Forum God

Postby Dvivid » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:58 am

Actually, we have openly discussed the dangers of Nei Dan Qigong in many threads. It is the same here - if you are creating a lot of Qi, and circulating it too quickly through channels that have not had time to gradually open, it is harmful. At the same time, if you circulate abundant Qi up through the spine, and to the brain, it is dangerous, and you should be guided by a teacher for this. But these things are advanced Qigong, mainly for the pursuit of true enlightenment, not for layperson Qigong for health, so it shouldn't be a concern for beginners, or even most people in regular practice. These are the dangers Master Yang refers to in his books. But he speaks a lot more about the benefits of practicing Qigong regularly, and about how you should not be afraid. It creates unwarranted fear for people new to the subject to discuss the dangers of Qigong so vaguely. So, now you understand?

As far as Rami's methods for healing patients, I am certain that is a very complex subject, and that he uses many different Qigong practices, depending upon the circumstances with each case, the patient's attitude, etc. That is why he is a master. Its not an easy question to answer.

Thanks for the discussion, and enjoy your practice. Let's keep this thread about specific cases of Qigong and cancer.

Incidentally, Grandmaster Shou-Yu Liang is one of Rami's other teachers. Great story about Helen Liang, thanks.
Last edited by Dvivid on Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience." - Dr. Yang

Dvivid
Forum God

Postby kame » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:56 pm

Rami looks like he is du-ing the sleepy qi gung in that pic...

:)
kame
Forum Regular

Postby Dvivid » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:25 am

Another recent story about this topic:
http://www.ymaa.com/news/breath-of-life

Dvivid
Forum God

Re: Surviving Cancer with Qigong

Postby Dvivid » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:26 pm

Aaaaaaaaand, after 15 years of preparation, I will be directing a new DVD with Helen Liang entitled "Qigong for Cancer: Beginner Exercises for Healing and Prevention" !

So excited.

Dvivid
Forum God

Re: Surviving Cancer with Qigong

Postby Phalanxpursos » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:51 pm

Belgian Newpaper De Gazet said that Oxygen lets cancer be less rampant
Strategemata Liber Secundus;
"VIII: Restore Morale with Firmness"
Phalanxpursos
Forum Guru

Return to Qigong / Chi Kung