Looking for Internal Arts Instuctor in NW Arkansas

Discuss Taijiquan or other soft styles. Theory, practice and applications. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga, taiqiman

Looking for Internal Arts Instuctor in NW Arkansas

Postby southcraig » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Does anybody that know if there any decent instuctor in Ba Gua, Xing Yi, and Tai Chi plus Qigong in Northwest Arkansas/ I am located in Fayetteville Arkansas where the University of Arkansas located.

I just ordered the books and DVD on Ba Gua. Xing Yi. and Taa Chi by Shou-YU Liang. While I still go to a local Tai Chi class, I'll just have to study Qigong and Internal arts from books and DVD for now. It still better then nothing.

Thanks in advance.
southcraig
Forum Newbie

Postby southcraig » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Since all of you forum members fail to answer to my question on this thread.

I just have found I can get some decent instuction on internal art at this link http://internalfightingarts.com/home.php?varset=s:415-pm:p&SessId=

Gettng on some online instuction on internal art is a way to go if there is not a teacher in my area.

Needless to say, I have spend over 200 dollars in your products and I am not impressed with your customer support here.

So what are you going to do about it?
southcraig
Forum Newbie

Re: Looking for Internal Arts Instuctor in NW Arkansas

Postby Whitewolf » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:27 am

Hi there,
I don't know if you are still seeking an instructor, or not. I practice and teach Tai Chi, BaGua, and Xing I, as well as Qigong. If you are interested in talking, you may contact me at [email protected]
Regards,
Brad Whitewolf
Whitewolf
Forum Newbie

Re:

Postby yeniseri » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:39 pm

southcraig wrote:Since all of you forum members fail to answer to my question on this thread.
Gettng on some online instuction on internal art is a way to go if there is not a teacher in my area.

Needless to say, I have spend over 200 dollars in your products and I am not impressed with your customer support here.

So what are you going to do about it?

That is not the proper attitude to approach instruction! If you feel you can learn from something, then by all means choose the best way, approach, etc in your goals. Whether it rain, sun shines or snows, remain who you are. The one who smile at you isn't ncessarily your friend and the one who growls at you isn't necessarly your 'enemy'.
yeniseri
Forum ÜberGuru

Re: Looking for Internal Arts Instuctor in NW Arkansas

Postby Whitewolf » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi Again,
I have no idea what you have posted. If you want instruction or not. If so, contact me.
Whitewolf
Forum Newbie

Return to Taijiquan / Tai Chi Chuan