Water path kung fu>you'll have never heard

Discuss shaolin longfist, white crane or other styles. Theory, practice and applications. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Re: Water path kung fu>you'll have never heard

Postby yeniseri » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:41 am

Personally, I have never heard of the "water" path kungfu but through the use of terms "Soft" and "Hard", one makes a distinction that soft can imply water. One personality began to use the word water, referring to 'soft' gong then it becamne the rage!
yeniseri
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby Josh Young » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Ok, how old are you?
Like really old?
More than a few hundred years?

Cause i'd be interested in learning about immortality gong from an immortal, but not so much from a mortal.

I like the water concepts, they are common to taijiquan.

This power that one can unlock, what can one do with it and why?

Aside from immortality.

Why have a qigong name and not use your real name?
Josh Young
Forum DemiGod

Postby Josh Young » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:26 pm

:D
Last edited by Josh Young on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh Young
Forum DemiGod

Postby Josh Young » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:40 pm

You mention enemies, parents and evil in a way that worries me.

That child you speak of, what if that is you and you suffered a traumatic event or upbringing that has been very difficult for you to bear.

This idea that you are an immortal, that you replaced a child who was born to evil parents. This has signs of a messianic complex, severe trauma and PTSD. You are here in a way to tell us you are a good person and in a way to convince others is to convince the self.

I am really worried about you. Self acceptance is one of the hardest things that people can face.
I am deeply sorry for what you have suffered, it is not your fault.

That child you saved, that is you.
You saved them by separating them from the experience of your life, it is a survival technique of many who undergo trauma to fracture the persona into different parts so as to protect the self view.

It is ok, if you are that child. You can be a good person without having been born to better parents, without having to be a reincarnated immortal. Good luck, I will pray for you.
Josh Young
Forum DemiGod

Postby Josh Young » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:26 pm

memory can be tricky,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory_syndrome

I've seen people who go through trauma develop false memories as a psychological coping mechanism.

No where else have ypou heard of the water path, and the path of water is the path of least resistance, and my istruction is to move the body in the way the body least resists . so it is the true water path information. Then you can determine i am a person of truth

This is very interesting logic.
I will ignore at the moment that the only new thing you have provided is the name "water path" and that taiji is strongly associated with using the path of least resistance and even to being performed like a river flowing. What i will not ignore at the moment is that the sequence of logic you provide is not sound.

That water moves along a path of least resistance is true, but that does not mean that you are or are not a man of truth. Likewise you could easily and totally believe something that is not true, and thus to tell us about it, you would not have to lie for it to be untrue. You could easily be totally honest about what you "know" and still be sharing "untruth"

I had a friend years ago that underwent a lot of abusive trauma. She was convinced she was a werewolf. When she told you this, she did not lie, she totally believed it. She was convinced that her purpose was to save others who had been abused like her or were at risk for it. She clearly could not distinguish fantasy from reality, but she did have good intentions. Later on she got into past life memory recovery too.

She was a good person, but had gone through a lot of terrible things and it really damaged her self view, so she became something other than what she was. It was not however a choice she made, it isn't like she said to herself that she was going to convince herself she was a werewolf, it just happened. Again, when she told you about herself, she never lied, but it was not true at all.
Josh Young
Forum DemiGod

Postby Josh Young » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:17 pm

I disagree, i have no problem accepting evidenced concepts and claims.

However i know people rather well, what they say and how they say it says a lot about them.
It actually is a very interesting form of evidence that is often far more insightful that their own self view. This is as true for myself as anyone, including you. You see, what you say and how you say it say a lot.

Now what about some evidence for your claims?
How can you prove what you say?
How about a test of proof in regards to regions you claim to have existed in.
This seems to be a simple task for an immortal, you mentioned several continents and regions in this paragraph here:
After awakening i knew of my past lifes, i even remembered the fall of atlantis and my tavels afterwards,. for the majority of the time i stayed to the the eastern contient after beggining on the western(american southern contient) and was there at the settlement of asia. i later left to india a few thousand years later then back to asia for a sort time then to the european states.

What year did atlantis fall, where was it and what language did they speak?
You say you were there at the settlement of Asia, when was this and by whom was this done?
How many languages can you speak?
Can you provide some language samples for analysis?

I am sure that if you have full memories of being immortal then evidence will be rather easy.

However the evidence of your writing is profound unto itself in illustrating a great deal about your personality and life history.
Josh Young
Forum DemiGod

Postby Josh Young » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:19 pm

i would like some evidence of what you say.

Linguistics are the best way to prove it, please provide samples of the South American, European, Asian and Indian Dialects you know.

This should be incredibly simple for an immortal with memory of his life.

Very interesting that you say you killed Bruce Lee and that the numbers prove something.

Bruce Li or lee died on july 20th 1973. Iwas born july 20th 1987. The month and day is, 7 20, 7 times 2 is 14. bruce li died 14 years to the day of my birth on my birthday 7 20.

So insightful!
Josh Young
Forum DemiGod

Postby Josh Young » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Linguistic and cultural proof is perfect, you say you were in South America, India etc, just provide samples of the old languages you spoke and i can have them verified by a linguistic expert.

Surely you see how what you claim is proof does not seem like proof to anyone but you. Why not provide some real proof that would be unquestionable evidence of you having lived where and when you said you lived?
Josh Young
Forum DemiGod

Postby Josh Young » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:17 pm

I disagree, I think your proofs lack credibility and that spoken language of the regions you were in is incontrovertible proof.

You say that the story that you killed Bruce Lee is proof...?

Of what and how is it proof?

Please demonstrate something that only an immortal could have the time and timing to learn, such as diverse language skills for old languages. Were talking sentences, grammer, phoenetics, region etc, not in regard to written language, only spoken.

boo_dar_li wrote:well ok know the fat guy they always draw as buddah or carve, he was from a 100 to -300 years ago, a monk that lived at a temple to the southwest of the country, and some people had come in to ask what buddah looked like. And the leader of the monastary picked one of his students and said that , that was the perfect example of what buddah is, and said that is buddah. He himself was not going to devulge what buddah looked like, or what he knew of buddahs looks and didn't want to anyways. They asked the man " no, what did he look like" and the man answer "no draw this and carve this" bringing them to sit infront of his student and getting them to start their carving and drawing. "that is a perfect example of buddah"

I am not an immortal and know that the statue you speak of is not consistent with representations of Siddhartha. Anecdotes mean little, but language skills that would come from an immortal existence can't be faked.
Josh Young
Forum DemiGod

Postby yat_chum » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Greeting Boo Dar Li, when did you discover who you are? What were the circumstances?
yat_chum
Forum God

Postby wpgtaiji » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:16 am

How about this: if you cannot give us what Josh asks for as proof, how about a video clip of YOU doing your martial art? A reincarnate and a man who knows ALL the secrets would have excellent movement. This is a martial arts forum. No one can take you seriously until we satisfy that you can do what you say. Words are meaningless. In martial arts, movement is everything.

And dont worry, I will be able to understand your movement. No breathing exercises! No qigong! Just you doing martial arts. It doesnt even have to be with another person (as that would probably kill them, right?)

Your statements are grand. Us mere mortals require that you demonstrate that you are who you say. We have asked for simple linguistic proof, which has not been given.

I look forward to it.
wpgtaiji
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby wpgtaiji » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Then I am sorry, you have nothing to offer. Josh asks for linguistic proof, you cannot give any. I ask for movement proof, you talk about eating.

I cannot believe you have not been banned from the forum for trolling! Ihave seen people on other forums get banned for posting legitimate information, never mind this none sense.
wpgtaiji
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby Dvivid » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 am

Boo Dar, It would be ideal if you just went away now to plague some other forum with your nonsense. We cannot afford for some young student to take a single word of yours seriously.

If you do not comply, you will be deleted.
Dvivid
Forum God

Postby Josh Young » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:35 am

my qi gong and kung fu name is Master Boo Li

I'd like to point out that the name here sounds a lot like "Master Bully"

I almost think it is all tongue in cheek, but it is potentially dangerous, especially to the young and impressionable who have trouble telling fantasy from reality.

The Tao has many english translations due to the issue of translation. One of them comes to mind here:
Knowing ignorance is strength.
Ignoring knowledge is sickness.

If one is sick of sickness, then one is not sick.
The sage is not sick because he is sick of sickness.
Therefore he is not sick.
Josh Young
Forum DemiGod

Return to Shaolin Gong Fu / Kung Fu