Leung ting beats up his girl friend

Discuss shaolin longfist, white crane or other styles. Theory, practice and applications. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Leung ting beats up his girl friend

Postby kung fu fighter » Thu May 14, 2009 9:59 am

‘I was severely beaten up by Leung Ting. I have the Injuries to prove it.Leung Ting’s Pregnant Girlfriend Speaks out! ‘I was beaten up so badly my right eye was completely swollen and wasunable to open it.’ Leung Ting’s victim Miss Lip also his ‘second wife’/girlfriend has sincethe incident been unwilling to put forward her side of the story but nowApple Daily have been able to get an interview. Miss Lip (45) admits that she and Leung have been having an open affair for4 years and that he has never threatened her with violence. But this timeshe was beaten up so badly that she skull was cracked and her face swollen.Leung had her on the floor pulled her hair and repeatedly smashed her headagainst the floor. She also has a catalogue of heavy bruising on her torso and her legs (whichpreviously Leung said she fell in the house). What is worrying is that shenow has blurred vision, dizzy spells and headaches. She now sometimes gostraight to A&E as she has suffered brain damage. Miss Lip has taken photos of her injuries and will be used in court. Miss Lip emphasised that she did not want to ruin his reputation but she isnow adamant that he should be responsible for what he did. She also saysthat she never asked him for money and that she has never received a pennyfrom him. She has kept all the messages on her mobile phone to prove hercase. Miss Lip when asked about her baby refused to speak. Leung at the moment is being hounded by reporters and has reiterated thathe has never beaten her up. The case is still under investigation.
kung fu fighter
Forum Contributor

Postby desa'84 » Thu May 14, 2009 12:38 pm

source, please?
YMAA Italy
desa'84
Forum Contributor

Postby kung fu fighter » Thu May 14, 2009 2:28 pm

HK newspaper Apple Daily
kung fu fighter
Forum Contributor

Postby desa'84 » Thu May 14, 2009 2:51 pm