Shaolin Wugong Manuscript Series Translation Project

Discuss shaolin longfist, white crane or other styles. Theory, practice and applications. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Do you think this project will help n Shaolin popularisation

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 3

Shaolin Wugong Manuscript Series Translation Project

Postby Librarian » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:30 am

Official Shaolin Manuscript(Shaolin Wugong) Series Translation Project - Team Translation Proposal -

THIS PROJECT IS CONDUCTED UNDER THE PERMISSION OF SHAOLIN TEMPLE

Shaolin Masters,Monks and True practitioners ,

I would like to ask your opinion on translating the ten volumes of Shaolin Wugong Manuscript series

Shaolin Wugong Book Series is formed of a thorough reference to a more than 2000 years of Shaolin heritage.The following are few section this Encyclopedia of Shaolin Way comprises:

-Shaolin Principles

-Shaolin Internal and External Qi Skills

-Shaolin Self defense arts/Styles[Complete Series of Shaolin Styles such as:Shaolin Animal Styles,Shaolin Xin Yi Ba,Shaolin Liu He Ba Fa,Shaolin Qinna e.t.c]

-Shaolin Accpuncture

-Shaolin Herbal Medicine

Shaolin Wugong Manuscript Series consists of ten volumes of 450 pages and based on professional translation cost facts [450pages * 10=4500 * $60($60=cost of every 1000 characters of translation + proof reading by Shaolin Master Shi De Qian and Shaolin Master Zhu Tian Xi)=$270000]it would require at least 500 persons(270000/500=$540) to be affordable for the ones really intertested in Shaolin Way in general.

All efforts in translating the Shaolin Manuscripts so far,did not have the complete authorisation of Shaolin Si and there is no verification the proof-readers were Shaolin Monks or Masters

Since it is a matter of Shaolin popularisation an authorisation from both Shaolin Temples would be nesecary.

I will introduce my project in all Shaolin related forums.I am interested in evolving this effort to the translation/popularisation of all Shaolin Manuscrpits.

In my country as in many places in the world the name of Shaolin Si is used for profit alone with masters that spent time in Shaolin Si adding the word traditional in order to mutate core principles of Shaolin Way to Wushu Skills(with all respect to Wushu tradition.I am refering to the absense of Shaolin Chan teachings and concepts)

Should the Shaolin Way be popularised ?
Is it wise for the ones really interested in Shaolin to be informed in accordance to principles of profit ?

As you can see your opinion is needed

Will Shaolin as an infinite concept form evolve faster that way or not ?

Are you interested in being part of this effort ?

P.s.:I am cooperating for this effort with www.shaolingongfu.com

P.s.1:Yes I am doing it for my profit in low cost of translation too but that is not the my first reason since I could buy the volumes and proceed in index based translation

For further verification of my words you can contact Shaolin Master Shi De Qian and www.shaolingongfu.com( [email protected] )

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
Librarian
Forum Newbie

CONTRACT OF PROJECT SUPPORT

Postby Librarian » Tue May 29, 2007 2:55 am

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL PROOF OF SHAOLIN MASTER SHI DE QIAN'S SUPPORT TO THIS PROJECT

PLEASE REFER TO THE CERTIFICATE ATTACHMENTS
[img]http://www.badongo.com/pic/683748[/img]

[/img]http://www.badongo.com/pic/683749[img]

[/img]http://www.badongo.com/pic/683750
Librarian
Forum Newbie

Return to Shaolin Gong Fu / Kung Fu