Seeking people interested in White Crane

Discuss shaolin longfist, white crane or other styles. Theory, practice and applications. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Seeking people interested in White Crane

Postby minghequan » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:48 pm

Hi all,

The White Crane Research Institute (WCRI) is seeking serious people interested in our White Crane and Weapons and in eventually learning our art with a view to setting up a training group (Wushu Guan) in your area and representing the aims of the WCRI.

We will offer all materials and resources to help one come to an understanding of our teachings leading up to hands on training.

Interested persons should first view our web site http://www.whitecranefist.co.nr and then contact us on email [email protected]

The modernization and commercial considerations of the martial arts has changed to face of the arts. The arts themselves have been watered down into a trendy pastime fueled by television images and the movies. The arts standards have been lowered to meet the modern aims of making money.

However the WCRI is a small yet dedicated group of like-minded people seeking to reverse this trend and is not influenced of being trendy or in making a profit from the art.

We seek to maintain the integrity of our teachings in the face of much adversity.

We have a genuine respect for the art.

If this sounds like you then please feel free to contact us: (Only serious people need apply!):

[email protected]
minghequan

Postby yat_chum » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:02 pm

Hi Minghequan, did you used to sign on this forum as Shen Zhao Pai? Or do you just belong to the same association?
yijing zhidong

use stillness to overcome movement
yat_chum
Forum God

Postby baihe shifu » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:11 pm

Yat-chum,

for some reason I cannot access this board as "Minghequan" so I have had to re sign up as "Baihe Shifu"

Yes I did use that user name but I have no link to that group. I am a student of Great Master Ruan Dong of Fuzhou China.
baihe shifu
Forum Addict

Postby yat_chum » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:00 pm

Hi baihe shifu, firstly welcome to the forum. I have played with some Minghequan players it is an interesting system. But I'm a bit confused. If you are not from The White Crane Research Institute (WCRI), why the advert?
yijing zhidong

use stillness to overcome movement
yat_chum
Forum God

Postby baihe shifu » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:24 pm

I am with the WCRI. We teach the Minghequan of Great Master Ruan Dong. It is a wonderful art and the most internal of the Crane styles.
baihe shifu
Forum Addict

Return to Shaolin Gong Fu / Kung Fu