Chin Na Training

Discuss shaolin longfist, white crane or other styles. Theory, practice and applications. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Chin Na Training

Postby Fortsquane » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:41 pm

I was sorry to learn that the 25-week Chin Na special class has been cancelled. Can anyone suggest other opportunities to study? Do Noble and Green offer classes in other venues?

I'm located in the Boston area.

Thanks.
Fortsquane
Forum Newbie

Postby Walter Wong » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:35 pm

Contact the school and ask if you can arrange private lessons with Jim Noble or Paul Green for extensive Chin Na study. If the school isn't able to arrange this, perhaps ask if you may get their contact information for you to contact them. Or if they cannot disclose Jim Noble's and Paul Green's contact information, see if the school can give your contact information to Jim and Paul for them to contact you themselves.

Jim and Paul are highly capable Chin Na technicians and they are certified by Master Yang as Chin Na instructors. I have witnessed and felt many of times their Chin Na abilities and knowledge. Both Jim and Paul are very good at Chin Na and I recommend them without hesitation.
This is a thought world part of a thought universe. Man is the center of thought. "I think. Therefore I am."
Walter Wong
Forum God

Postby Fortsquane » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:41 pm

Thanks, Walter. I'll do it.
Fortsquane
Forum Newbie

Return to Shaolin Gong Fu / Kung Fu