Seminars in Canada

Seminars are a very important part of the YMAA studies. A chance for students all over the world to learn directly from Dr. Yang. Share your thoughts about your Seminar experiences here.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Seminars in Canada

Postby KungFu Steve » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:25 pm

Does anyone know if Dr. Yang is planning any Chin Na seminars in Ontario Canada?
KungFu Steve
Forum Newbie

Postby Walter Wong » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:03 pm

This is a thought world part of a thought universe. Man is the center of thought. "I think. Therefore I am."
Walter Wong
Forum God

I guess not

Postby vincera » Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:11 pm

Sorry Steve, it doesn't look like it. That's really too bad (i'm from toronto). Dr. Yang travels the world to teach but not the the closest country... i wonder why.
vincera
Forum Newbie

Postby scramasax57 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:40 pm

canada is master liang shou yu's territory, and this is of course not official and i can't speak for master yang but i always kind of thought that as a matter of respect master yang and master liang will only teach in each other's countries if they are invited to by the other.
aka eric hinds, 2nd stripe
n. andover, ma branch
yang's martial arts association

changchuan, baihe, and xingyi
scramasax57
Forum DemiGod

Postby vincera » Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:56 pm

Ahh... i think i understand, thank you. But who is master liang shou yu? How is he associated with Master Yang? And where in Canada does he teach?
vincera
Forum Newbie

Postby DOM » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:09 pm

Has any one in you area ever tried to hire him to do a seminar?He is not on tour like a rock band.You have see if he is available and hire him to do a seminar,or go to Boston when they have them.Twice a year Summer and winter.And as having some kind of agreament with Liang Shou I have no idea.Contact head queters and ask them!
DOM
Forum ÜberGuru

Return to YMAA Seminars / Summer Camp