New seminars this summer?

Seminars are a very important part of the YMAA studies. A chance for students all over the world to learn directly from Dr. Yang. Share your thoughts about your Seminar experiences here.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

New seminars this summer?

Postby kippo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Will there be new seminars this summers or the Qi Healing one is the last? I would love to see a seminars on an advanced sequence!

Till then, I'll try to learn Taizu Changquan from the DVD!

Have a nice summer!
"The things you own ends up owning you"
-Tyler Durden-
kippo
Forum Regular

Re: New seminars this summer?

Postby benwarner » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi Kippo, thanks for the question.

If you haven't heard the big news, YMAA boston is changing ownership. Nick Yang will be heading up to the retreat center to work with master Yang for the last 5 years of the program. I will be taking over as head of the YMAA Boston branch and will continue to run classes and seminars as we have done in the past. We will also be moving to a new location about 1 mile from where YMAA Boston has been for the past 25 years. The transition will happen this August.

With all the changes and transitions, we will be finishing the summer seminars with Qi healing this July. I am planning on having several seminars this fall probably at the end of September / beginning of October. Once they are confirmed I will be sure to let you know.

If you received the email about the Qigong workshop then you are on the mailing list. If not or if you have any questions please email me directly and I'll be happy to help.

Sincerely,

Ben Warner
YMAA Boston
[email protected]
benwarner
Just Arrived

Return to YMAA Seminars / Summer Camp