What is to become of YMAA in Boston?

Seminars are a very important part of the YMAA studies. A chance for students all over the world to learn directly from Dr. Yang. Share your thoughts about your Seminar experiences here.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

What is to become of YMAA in Boston?

Postby BrianMcK » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:21 pm

Greetings all,

I just found this website this past weekend and have only recently learned of Dr. Yang through a sensei in my Kempo system who has studied Chin-Na under him. I have only just started my Chin-Na training by way of the local opportunites afforded to me, but was hoping someday to attend a seminar after I advance to some extent. However, with Dr. Yang's new 10-year project in California beginning shortly, I am afraid that I will be too late. Does anyone know if there are plans in place to continue the Boston-based operation once Dr. Yang moves on to the West Coast? Thank you sincerely in advance for your responses.

Yours in the Martial Arts,
-Brian McKnight
Brian McKnight, Kempo and Chin-Na student from Long Island.
BrianMcK
Forum Newbie

Postby nyang » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:45 pm

hi brian,

there should be more news on this when it gets closer to March. in terms of attending seminars, if you can make the winter seminars in January/February, it'd be a good time to attend before Master Yang leaves. Qinna welcomes all levels of students.
nyang
Admin

Postby Dvivid » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:07 am

"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience." - Dr. Yang

http://www.ymaa.com/publishing
Dvivid
Forum God

Return to YMAA Seminars / Summer Camp