Chicago, April '06, where?

Seminars are a very important part of the YMAA studies. A chance for students all over the world to learn directly from Dr. Yang. Share your thoughts about your Seminar experiences here.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Chicago, April '06, where?

Postby MidwestMantis » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:13 am

Does anyone know the location of the April 2006 seminar in Chicago?

I thank you for your time.
MidwestMantis
Forum Regular

Postby Walter Wong » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:33 am

Apr. 22-23
USA Chicago, IL
Qigong, Taiji, Chin Na
Thomas Henry (603) 673-1525

Please contact Mr. Henry for detailed information and location for this specific YMAA seminar.

Here's a schedule of all upcoming seminars and the people that are hosting those seminars. You can contact those individuals if in case no one here on the board is going to the seminar you're looking at to give you info.
http://www.ymaaschool.com/training/semi ... /world.php
This is a thought world part of a thought universe. Man is the center of thought. "I think. Therefore I am."
Walter Wong
Forum God

Postby MidwestMantis » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:48 am

Thanks, Walter. Can always count on you, sir. :D

Our club plans on going and since I went to grad school up there I was just curious where we would be. Thanks much.
MidwestMantis
Forum Regular

Postby MidwestMantis » Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:15 am

BTW, Walter, FYI, the phone number you guys have for Thomas Henry is incorrect. 603 is the area code for the state of New Hampshire. 630 is the area code for the western suburbs of Chicago!

Being Boston-centric, I think I understand why you were thinking New Hampshire/603 (isn't that the edge of the world for you guys? Go beyond and fall off into space! :shock: :D).
MidwestMantis
Forum Regular

Postby Walter Wong » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:20 pm

Oh hey sorry. I just highlighted, copy and pasted exactly the info contained in that link with that info.

Yeah I was looking at the 603 area code and thought it was New Hampshire as well, but I don't travel much and don't know any better so I thought oh well, maybe Chicago have a 603 as well. :lol:

But thank you for the correction so I don't have the face the guilt of having people call the wrong number. :P
This is a thought world part of a thought universe. Man is the center of thought. "I think. Therefore I am."
Walter Wong
Forum God

Postby rbyron » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:49 pm

You also might want to check the phone number for the Indianapolis Seminar as it has 4 digits in the Area Code.
rbyron
Just Arrived

Return to YMAA Seminars / Summer Camp