White Crane Seminars

Seminars are a very important part of the YMAA studies. A chance for students all over the world to learn directly from Dr. Yang. Share your thoughts about your Seminar experiences here.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

White Crane Seminars

Postby Hephaestus » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:30 pm

From what I can see, there are four levels of Basic Training in Dr. Yang's White Crane seminars. I'm pretty sure I recall seeing a listing with higher levels than this. If I am correct, how many levels in total are there?
Also, do the Basic Training levels match up with the Basic Training videos/DVDs (plus the Hard and Soft Qigong)?
Thanks.
~H
Hephaestus
Forum Contributor

Postby darth_freak » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:23 am

I think there is 6 levels but i'm not totally sure. and I do believe that the DVDs match the levels.
"Turn your butt!"
Master Yang.

Xavier
darth_freak
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby David Grantham » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:52 pm

Hephaestus,
You are correct, there are 4 levels taught in the seminars. The videos also correspond with the levels. As far as higher levels, I do not know how many master Yang intends to create. He has basically said that until there is enough interest and enough people who can reach the fourth level he has no reason to offer anything more. So guys, how about a little help in the seminars. We need more people to get involved, train the material, and show master Yang we can do it. please! :cry:
Dave
See the world and seek the truth!
Never say I cant, always believe I will.
David Grantham
Forum Addict

Return to YMAA Seminars / Summer Camp