~ Lotus Teas ~

Use this topic to discuss themes not related to martial arts. Everyone needs to chat sometimes, discuss some personal ideas, maybe talk about movies or music, please use this topic for that, so we can keep all other themes on the Martial Arts topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

~ Lotus Teas ~

Postby Phalanxpursos » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:39 am

Hey people I drank Lotus Teas and would like to share my experiences with you.

From what I understand, there is Blue Lotus Tea from Egypt and Pink Lotus Tea from India. These teas are less intoxicating than beer, Blue Lotus Tea boosts your concentration and makes you relaxed. Pink Lotus Tea boosts your emotions in a relaxed way, that is why those teas are Psychoactive. Blue Lotus should be drunk before watching a movie, Pink Lotus can be drunk after dinner on a party.

Lotus Teas are a harmless party drug;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelumbo_nucifera
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymphaea_caerulea

Blue Lotus Tea is my favorite.
Strategemata Liber Secundus;
"VIII: Restore Morale with Firmness"
Phalanxpursos
Forum Guru

Re: ~ Lotus Teas ~

Postby Sanfung » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:23 pm

Please understand my question is genuine and I wish to learn. My cup is empty, if you ever hear that phrase. I had always understood that any drug used recreationally, no matter how weak or harmless, changes your perception of reality and therefore inhibits your quest for enlightenment. I realize that regular lotus teas, like Trà Sen from Vietnam, have no real psychoactive properties. Blue lotus, however, contains apomorphine. Would that not be harmful?

Thank you for letting me ask.
Sanfung
Forum Guru

Postby Phalanxpursos » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:09 pm

San Fung thanks for the question.

I never used hard drugs in my life, I have used homeopathy and am into all different sorts of teas.

On-Topic:

I believe in Roman Gods, Greek Gods and Egyptian Gods, also do I like Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, I-Ching and the Feng Shui. When I drink Blue Lotus Tea, that's when I am connected to Ancient Egypt. When I drink Pink Lotus Tea, I am connected to Ancient India. These 2 Cultures bring Color into my Life, I am a Dreamer and a Visionary. Blue Lotus Tea has given me Visions, it's the Power of Nature. So yes I desire a Spiritual Path, but also I have respect and admiration for Nature. Blue Lotus Tea is the Power of Nature, I am a Syncretist and believe in many things.

It's brings a new Dimension to your life like Spirituality and Meditation.
Phalanxpursos
Forum Guru

Postby Sanfung » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:03 am

Thank you, too, for the reply. You gave me a lot to think about and I appreciate it, because I have generally stuck to the ideology that different foods and drinks are connected with different physiological responses. I will certainly give more thought to what you're saying about them being connected instead with different spiritual responses based on the type of substance in question. I admittedly still have yet to strike a proper balance between being practical and being thoughtful.
Sanfung
Forum Guru

Postby Phalanxpursos » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Nature is beautiful, the stars also are very astonishing.
Phalanxpursos
Forum Guru

Postby Sanfung » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:04 pm

This is very true; the stars are a source of endless wonder.
Sanfung
Forum Guru

Postby Phalanxpursos » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:53 pm

If you like the stars, then check out NGC and Messier objects. I drink Lotus Tea when I cook for my friends, then we watch a movie and have fun.
Phalanxpursos
Forum Guru

Return to General Chat