Hello everyone

Use this topic to discuss themes not related to martial arts. Everyone needs to chat sometimes, discuss some personal ideas, maybe talk about movies or music, please use this topic for that, so we can keep all other themes on the Martial Arts topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Re: Hello everyone

Postby MasterDan » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:19 am

the master has returned. i have just understood a very important truth. I could even argue that everything in my life has been building up to this, but then i would be setting up myself with expectations which could lead me to disappointment ;), but if there is one truth about life that made sense, is that you are what you believe! stay strong :D
MasterDan
Forum User

Postby MasterDan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:26 am

someone once asked me why i call myself master. i have an answer now. i am the master of my fate. and that's what is really important in life.
MasterDan
Forum User

Postby joeblast » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:28 pm

well, we were pretty sure you werent going to say it was simply a title of address placed before the first name or surname of a boy :mrgreen: always good to master one's destiny!
Even in mildly complex systems, any outcome is the wrong thing to target, with the process being where the focus should be.
joeblast
Forum DemiGod

Postby MasterDan » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:57 am

people complain about doubt often but what I believe is that it is necessary for us to want to find the truth.
MasterDan
Forum User

Postby MasterDan » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:10 am

Good people of the forum, I was creating a logo for my massage therapy business which turned into a piece of art. I want it to be my work and method in which I would transfer positive energy to all who view it. The healing hand image. This is how I perceive a human's ability to harness the powers of Yin and Yang from within his body while "intaking" Qi from surrounding universe. The four ripples in the background represent the four forces that are within the Yin and the Yang.

MasterDan
Forum User

Postby Sanfung » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:03 am

I was actually surprised that no one had no one had replied to this yet, much like a few other threads that I had commented on. I actually like that you used an arrangement of trigrams surrounding the emblem. If you do not mind me asking though, is that the King Wen "Later Heaven" arrangement?

The trigrams appear to point outward from the t'ai chi t'u, which could indicate that the universe is formless and shapeless. There is naturally no up or down in space. Am I interpreting the arrangement the way you intended?
Sanfung
Forum Guru

Postby joeblast » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:33 am

correct that's the later arrangement...why post vs pre though? :mrgreen:
Even in mildly complex systems, any outcome is the wrong thing to target, with the process being where the focus should be.
joeblast
Forum DemiGod

Previous

Return to General Chat