<< My Research about the Space Aliens >>

Use this topic to discuss themes not related to martial arts. Everyone needs to chat sometimes, discuss some personal ideas, maybe talk about movies or music, please use this topic for that, so we can keep all other themes on the Martial Arts topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

<< My Research about the Space Aliens >>

Postby Phalanxpursos » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Greetings everyone.

I have been investigating the Alien issue for years, there are a lot of hoaxes about Space Aliens. But here are some sources which seem realistic to me, so I think there is a lot of disinformation out there on the Internet. But not this one, so here are some websites for you to see which I think explain the whole issue about Space Aliens.

This Document is similar to a radio show I heard;
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tworx192.htm

This Document goes a little further;
http://www.misija.com/aliens-government/vy/22/ufo

Documentaries about Space Aliens;
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL18004F6C562CC959

I once saw a blond woman on Youtube who had a large head and long fingers, she said that she was from the Ukraine and that she was Half Human and Half Space Alien and that she had Alien Hands. All evidence about her vanished from the Internet, so I think that this woman could be evidence that there is an Alien Colonnization Program going on.

Sincerely,
Phalanx Pursos.
http://www.youtube.com/PleiadianDreams
Strategemata Liber Secundus;
"VIII: Restore Morale with Firmness"
Phalanxpursos
Forum Guru

Re: << My Research about the Space Aliens >>

Postby Monsoon » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Looks like you forgot to put any 'smileys' in your post, as this is clearly a joke, right?

Illuminati, MJ12 and alien visitations... seriously? I am deeply concerned that anyone in the 21th century gives any of this any shred of credence (although playing Credence Clearwater Revival is apparently de rigeur among UFOnuts) :roll:
peace and harmony

monsoon
Monsoon
Forum Guru

Postby Phalanxpursos » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:59 am

Monsoon wrote:Looks like you forgot to put any 'smileys' in your post, as this is clearly a joke, right?

Illuminati, MJ12 and alien visitations... seriously? I am deeply concerned that anyone in the 21th century gives any of this any shred of credence (although playing Credence Clearwater Revival is apparently de rigeur among UFOnuts) :roll:

Monsoon, thanks for the reply. I support Freedom of Speech, so you can say what you want to. Because of Greek philosophy do I support Debate (Ethos), so you can give objection and I can give a counter argument. My counter argument is that I saw a Half Human Half Space Alien on Youtube posting Videos about herself, this is one of the reasons why I decided to continue the search for Extraterrestrial Life.

Here is a video about the Aliens that I really like;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4fIPxwcid4
Phalanxpursos
Forum Guru

Postby Monsoon » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Monsoon, thanks for the reply. I support Freedom of Speech, so you can say what you want to. Because of Greek philosophy do I support Debate (Ethos), so you can give objection and I can give a counter argument. My counter argument is that I saw a Half Human Half Space Alien on Youtube posting Videos about herself, this is one of the reasons why I decided to continue the search for Extraterrestrial Life.

Oh boy! I am not voicing any objection in this matter. There is no actual evidence for alien visitations so there is no argument to make. Conspiracy theories are not evidence, and neither is anecdotal stuff like "I saw an alien on TV" - and this does not constitute a counter-argument either.

Let me be clear here. I personally believe (without any shred of proof) that it is unlikely that we are the only sentient life in the Universe. Actual evidence of other life would be terrifically exciting. When there is some I will rejoice. Until then I am going to remain properly skeptical and as free from gullibility as possible.

If you want to believe you saw a half man/half alien on TV, go right ahead, but I would urge you to seriously consider your thought processes as dispassionately as you can manage.

all the best,

Live long and prosper V
peace and harmony

monsoon
Monsoon
Forum Guru

Postby Phalanxpursos » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Monsoon wrote:Actual evidence of other life would be terrifically exciting. When there is some I will rejoice. Until then I am going to remain properly skeptical and as free from gullibility as possible.

If you want to believe you saw a half man/half alien on TV, go right ahead, but I would urge you to seriously consider your thought processes as dispassionately as you can manage.

Same here, you can be sceptical if you want to, I will respect you for that. What I saw on Youtube; must have been in 2006, was a Half Woman Half Alien from the Ukraine.

But here is a picture which I think is a real Space Alien:

Phalanxpursos
Forum Guru

Postby Monsoon » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:18 pm

I think you would be well advised to apply Occam's Razor: (paraphrase) The simplest solution is usually the correct solution.

In your experience which of these three possibilites is a) the simplest, and therefore b) the most likely:

1. It's a photoshopped image
2. It's an actor wearing a mask
3. It's a creature from another world

These 3 possibilites are obviously not exhaustive but I am sure you get the drift.

As I said, I want to believe, but I am not going to jump on this bandwagon without good reason. So far, I have seen none. The image you show comes from a site that is chock full of quotes and facts cherry-picked to support some very flimsy assumptions. A harmless enough pursuit I guess, as long as people don't take a fundamentalist stance with it.
peace and harmony

monsoon
Monsoon
Forum Guru

Postby Phalanxpursos » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Monsoon wrote:I think you would be well advised to apply Occam's Razor: (paraphrase) The simplest solution is usually the correct solution.

In your experience which of these three possibilites is a) the simplest, and therefore b) the most likely:

1. It's a photoshopped image
2. It's an actor wearing a mask
3. It's a creature from another world

These 3 possibilites are obviously not exhaustive but I am sure you get the drift.

As I said, I want to believe, but I am not going to jump on this bandwagon without good reason. So far, I have seen none. The image you show comes from a site that is chock full of quotes and facts cherry-picked to support some very flimsy assumptions. A harmless enough pursuit I guess, as long as people don't take a fundamentalist stance with it.

Well I go for option 3 I guess, it's most likely to be an Alien from Dulce Underground Facility. Phill Schneider from the Documentaries about Space Aliens, he said that there was a war going on underground. Human beings came in contact with Aliens, this conflict was known as the Dulce Wars.

But the deal is that the U.S. government signed a treaty with the Space Aliens from Orion during the 1950's, to build underground bases to help support the Alien Nation. Later on, in the time of Philll Schneider; the U.S. government ordered to drill holes right on top of the Alien bases, that's when Human beings again came in contact with Space aliens.

There was a fight between Dulce Aliens and U.S. Government personell.

Here is the In Media Res of the Playlist Extraterrestrial Intervention;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61XfKc4D ... 6C562CC959
Phalanxpursos
Forum Guru

Postby Monsoon » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Yeah?

Well, good luck with that!

Outta here...
peace and harmony

monsoon
Monsoon
Forum Guru

Postby Phalanxpursos » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:37 am

Monsoon wrote:Yeah?

Well, good luck with that!

Outta here...

Well thanks for the conversation, enjoy your summer. I support Peace & Harmony, sorry for any inconvenience.
Phalanxpursos
Forum Guru

Postby vaultkeeper7 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:58 am

There is no indication or proof that aliens do exist or they relate to human, but most of us heard lots of stories and news about Alien's in the past year. Still a good percentage of people believes that alien's do exist and lots of novels and films also came based on this subject.

Postby Phalanxpursos » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:32 pm

vaultkeeper7 wrote:There is no indication or proof that aliens do exist or they relate to human, but most of us heard lots of stories and news about Alien's in the past year. Still a good percentage of people believes that alien's do exist and lots of novels and films also came based on this subject.

Greetings Vault Keeper, what I can tell you is that there are lots of hoaxes regarding U.F.O.'s and Space aliens. I've been researching about Space Aliens for years and I saw some strong material, you just don't know who to believe. I've seen Phill Schneider and I found his story some what similar to the previous videos I had seen about Area 51, but here is a guy who's similar to Phill Schneider.

You should watch this guy's testimony;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQH11GW7w8Q

He's a retired C.I.A. Director, he claims to have kept secret for years that he saw a real Space Alien.
Phalanxpursos
Forum Guru

Return to General Chat