Reply to Gord (from WuDe thread)

Use this topic to discuss themes not related to martial arts. Everyone needs to chat sometimes, discuss some personal ideas, maybe talk about movies or music, please use this topic for that, so we can keep all other themes on the Martial Arts topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Reply to Gord (from WuDe thread)

Postby Josh Young » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Josh, i actually thought, way back when i first came to this forum, that you would be interesting to discuss with.

You gave no example of that at all, all you did from day one is insult and argue, not once when asked to enter a discussion did you actually do so. Whatever you think you thought, your words speak otherwise.

Then stuff occured that clearly illustrated that, not only is the martial arts your obsession, but that you severely lack any sort of understanding of social interaction.

Gord, you really have no idea about my social interaction skills, needless to say you really have no position to understand social interaction.

Do you think taking all that time to go through all the posts I have done and copy and paste "quotes" is a "rational" thing for a "normal" person to do? What would be the reason?

Absolutely sane and rational.

2 reasons, the first was they are incredibly entertaining in terms of how you utterly contradict yourself over and over, however the second reason was to illustrate that you have not once contributed any meaningful content here, you have slanders the forum and its members over and over and over. You have slandered Dr. Yang. You make no original threads, bring up no significant points and have nothing to contribute other than negativity and hate. I don't think the admin care at all about this, but I know some members find it to be in very poor taste.

Even assuming that it would be OK to contact me outside the forum when there was nothing positive between us to justify such an idea is considered, in some locales, stalking. Even the sharing of private information that you have done on this forum, without my permission, could be considered liable in some sense.

Gord, you slandered and insulted under an anonymous name over and over, but you also brought it up in other areas where you called yourself out. I am not in any violation of any law or liability by sharing your real name, considering that it was you insulting others and talking/bragging about it that outed you, you have only yourself to blame.
In reality, I am a joker, and many jibs, on a forum, can be taken in different ways.

Whatever you think you are, your words are here for years and years to come and they do not show you to be a joker at all.

And again, Josh, you have made a personal issue out of a comment on the state of martial arts that is MY OPINION! It wasnt targeted and anyone in this group, but on the entire industry who would rather hide behind rankings and lineage instead of looking at what works for them and why it works for them.

Nay, I have not made any issue personal, this is nothing to me, trivial even. Typing and reading are very very easy, this forum takes up almost none of my time.

More to the point, you have singled out members of this forum and insulted them directly and repeatedly. Likewise I have read direct insults and slanderous comments from you and others in your group, you seem to think this type of conduct is acceptable or a part of regular social interaction, maybe it is in high school, but in today's world of social interactions both online and off it merely indicates poor character.
It is appropriate that you have chosen a morality thread to throw mud.

I threw no mud, you entered the thread insultingly and rudely, not contributing, just ridiculing and belittling, you threw mud, I did point out that is what you do. And it is, just about anything and everything you post shows that. Example below:
As to the quote thread, dude, get a life!

See what I mean?

Nobody here has treated you with the rudeness and disdain that you treat them with. This forum and those who participate in it do not deserve to be treated that way. Clearly the admin does not care, but I do and I know I am not alone.
Josh Young
Forum DemiGod

Re: Reply to Gord (from WuDe thread)

Postby sub_human » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:00 pm

I believe you should not have closed the Martial Morality thread.

As morality should not be censored, but illustrated. Just because the focus was not of your liking, the lessons learned from allowing diolouge to continue would be endless.

Rancor & tit 4 tat is part of internalization..

(Trust in the tao & let things come full circle.)
sub_human
Forum Contributor

Return to General Chat