Secret Kung-Fu Powers

Use this forum for general Martial Arts related discussion. Please stick strictly to Martial Arts and use the "General Chat" topic for other themes.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Secret Kung-Fu Powers

Postby green_thaddeus » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:05 am

I used to have a beard, then one day, decided to shave. My upper lip was the last to recieve the assault of the razor, and while looking in the mirror, I paused. 'This moustache should stay' I thought to myself, and rinsed off my razor. Since that day, my kung-fu has been unstoppable. I call upon those of you who are ready to join my secret order of the kung-fu moustache, and see what powers it will bring you!
green_thaddeus
Forum Contributor

Postby Inga » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:44 am

Most excellent! Almost makes me wish I could grow a 'tache. Almost. I don't suppose recycling shed cat fur would count? Got plenty of that, enough to make a third cat's worth so making a moustache would be simple. Perhaps difficult to apply. Also, removing it might be a bit painful, but if it would gain me kung fu powers of awesomeness it would be worth it. Keep us posted.
Ancora Imparo
Inga
Admin

Postby green_thaddeus » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:14 am

This idea holds some merit Inga, perhaps a man-chu made of extra cat fur? I'm a cat person myself, so know what you mean about how much extra there is, with two cats in the house we could knit fantastic winter clothing! If we knew how to knit...

In anycase, my room mate and I watch out cats fight, and their kung fu is amazing! So...it seems likely to me that a moustache made of cat hair would be doubly powerful!
green_thaddeus
Forum Contributor

Return to General Martial Arts discussion