Xingyiquan Sifu ?

Use this forum for general Martial Arts related discussion. Please stick strictly to Martial Arts and use the "General Chat" topic for other themes.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Xingyiquan Sifu ?

Postby shenme » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:51 pm

Hi my name is Walter and a few years back I saw that there was a Xingyiquan series of seminars offered on YMAA site. I did not have the time back then to go and now that I have the time I can’t find a Xingyiquan teacher.

I no longer live in the Boston area but commuting back is really not that big a deal and I was wondering if anyone knew of any Xingyiquan teachers in the Boston area or anywhere in Massachusetts for that matter.

A little about my CMA background; I train Yang style Taijiquan but it is in the Tung Ying Jie Lineage. I have also done a bit of Hebei style Xingyiquan but I have never got past Wuxing and I would really like to take that training further if possible.

And I am using the name Shenme because I am also trying to learn Mandarin at the moment and I am so far VERY good at saying shenme at the appropriate time

Thanks
Walter
shenme
Forum Newbie

Postby Dvivid » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:14 am

There is a Xingyi group that trains Saturday mornings at the YMAA Boston school, and who also regularly meet with Tai Ngo to check their forms and for further instruction.
"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience." - Dr. Yang

http://www.ymaa.com/publishing
Dvivid
Forum God

Postby shenme » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:41 pm

Thank You
shenme
Forum Newbie

Return to General Martial Arts discussion