Goodbye

Use this topic to discuss themes not related to martial arts. Everyone needs to chat sometimes, discuss some personal ideas, maybe talk about movies or music, please use this topic for that, so we can keep all other themes on the Martial Arts topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Goodbye

Postby scramasax57 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:45 pm

I'm moving to an apartment in Boston today, which necessitates giving up basically all technology because I can't afford it. So you won't be hearing much from me in the future. I may chime in occasionally from a public library, but this is essentially my last post. I just want to thank the moderators for doing a great job and running an excellent forum, and to thank all the posters on here. Whether we agreed or disagreed, I always found the discussions to be thoughtful and informative. Good luck with your training, everyone.
aka eric hinds, 2nd stripe
n. andover, ma branch
yang's martial arts association

changchuan, baihe, and xingyi
scramasax57
Forum DemiGod

Postby Dvivid » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:16 pm

You'll be baaaaaaack!
"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience." - Dr. Yang

http://www.ymaa.com/publishing
Dvivid
Forum God

Postby Yatish Parmar » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:07 pm

Luck
Yatish
Yatish Parmar
Forum Guru

Postby Inga » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:37 pm

we shall miss you. best wishes..'chime in' soon.
Inga
Admin

Postby darth_freak » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:11 am

You will be greatly missed! 'Hope you'll have some times to check here sometimes...
"Turn your butt!"
Master Yang.

Xavier
darth_freak
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby zipwolf » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:44 pm

Now I shall be the scram! NOONE CAN STOP ME NOW!

Later
zipwolf
Forum ÜberGuru

Re: Goodbye

Postby WordRider » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:01 am

[quote="scramasax57"]I'm moving to an apartment in Boston today, which necessitates giving up basically all technology because I can't afford it. So you won't be hearing much from me in the future. I may chime in occasionally from a public library, but this is essentially my last post. I just want to thank the moderators for doing a great job and running an excellent forum, and to thank all the posters on here. Whether we agreed or disagreed, I always found the discussions to be thoughtful and informative. Good luck with your training, everyone.[/quote]

I did not get to know you that much but i hope that you will enjoy your new place in life.Goodluck! :D

The WordRider Yeaah!
Terrance I.McGee
WordRider
Forum Newbie

Postby Sergey » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:00 am

:o Hi. Hi dear Peoples, thank you very much for the best opportunity to learn something. In this Forum there are many very good proficient masters, that i believe can hold the chinesse martial arts on very high level, and will not allow to forget the internal content of them. To tell the truth i was taking a little drugs at last time, because of that my messages were sometimes without respect or something else. I respect very much Dr. Yang, Master Chia, and other peoples that were here in Forum. But i must stop to take the drugs, i will be looking now for a good clinic, where may be i can heal this bad dependance. There was much fantasy in my messages, they were written from people, who had no real experience, but would like to look like stong man and so (fantasy). The reason was easy, that nobody respected me and i was very oft striken by other guys. I appologise one more and hope that these appologises will somehow help you. I don't say that reason was drugs, not it was simply my error. 8) It was my responsibility. I wish all peoples in this Forum much success and love, and also proficiency. I have marked that only time make proficient, may be endevears also. Thank you very much one more and Best Regards.
Sergey

Return to General Chat